Dennis Wise/University of Washington
Annual Report Procedures. Instructions for how to complete annual reports.
Center Requirements. Center Directors are strongly encouraged to revisit the Center Requirements often to ensure that their sites and centers are in compliance.
- The ultimate reference is the IUCRC Program Solicitation.
Samples and Forms:
- Membership Agreement Form
- How to Run a Successful Planning Grant Meeting (.DOCX)
- Sample Planning Grant Meeting Agenda
- Sample First IAB Meeting Agenda
- Sample Format for First IAB Meeting Project Presentations (.PPT)
- Executive Summary Form (.DOC)- Used to summarize proposed projects. Ideally, these are shared with the IAB members in advance of an IAB meeting.
LIFE Form System:
Level of Interest and Feedback Evaluation (LIFE) Forms are used at each NSF IUCRC Industry Advisory Board (IAB) Meeting. IAB members use these forms to indicate their level of interest in projects and provide additional feedback.
The online LIFE system allows centers to: Organize and display compiled industry interest ratings and feedback for each project presented at the meeting (anonymously to PIs, but not LIFE system administrators); and
Allow for PIs to respond to industry feedback (comments or questions).
You can view a LIFE Form system tutorial (.PPT) for more information.
Projects Cultivation and voting process
Role of Faculties versus role of the IAB
Role of Sites and Center Director - how to be successful